Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gift Card Holder


Hi everyone! I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to finish up wrapping the Christmas gifts.  I am giving several gift cards this year and have been working on some pretty packages for them.
 
 
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut this pretty little purse gift card holder.  I cut it out of some ivory metallic cardstock.  I added a ribbon strap and rosette using the beautiful shimmer satin gold ribbon.  I used a needle and thread to gather a piece of ribbon and then hot glued it down to a circle piece of cardstock and then hot glued this cool vintage button from my stash.   This was a super simple project but I think it looks so pretty!

You can read more about it on my blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Corri

 

3 comments :

  1. This is a brilliant gift card holder x
    Merry Christmas to you x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant idea - beautiful. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful-love that ribbon you used.
    happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say