Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love That Jute Ribbon!



I'm really loving two things right now!
I'm loving Really Reasonable Ribbon's Jute Ribbon 
and the T.V. show "Glee". 
I decided to combine my love for both in a fun layout for you today.


Here's my daughter and nephew striking the "Glee" pose. (All of you Glee fans will know what I'm talking about). See the Red Jute Ribbon at the top of the page? It's so fun to use for adding layers and texture to your scrapbook pages.

Here's a close-up shot at how the RRR Jute Ribbon looks on the page.


There's some FUN Jute Ribbon in the RRR Store.
And it comes in many great colors too. I really love it in RED.


Get yours by clicking {HERE}
Hope you enjoyed my fun page today!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness Angi, you are hilarious! Love that Jute for sure.
    Fun pictures to share sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout Angi!
    Adorable kids too!
    I'm a Gleek too so I am really feelin' ya! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say