Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Buttons & Bows


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all! Today I'm sharing a Candle Jar I decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon (TONS of BEAUTIFUL Ribbon) 

So I had this candle jar that I used up the candle in and I save all my jars like this for buttons and such. Anyway, this one has been waiting on my sewing station area to be decorated for a while now :) I'm super happy with the way it turned out.
I've used all Really Reasonable Ribbon and they are all sooo beautiful.  I will list and link below
Really Reasonable Ribbons Newest Silky Crush 
For the top of the jar I used the Silky White Crush ribbon and OMgosh let me tell you this is BEAUTIFUL Ribbon, I LOVE it!!! So easy to work with and beautiful to the eye! On top of that I used the Pink Double Faced Satin in 5/8" .  I also used the Pink Leaves.  I added an Angel charm to the lid.
For around the Jar I used the Double Ruffled White ribbon (LOVE this too) and the Double Faced Satin again.  I made another double bow using the Silky Crush and Satin.  I added a love charm to it!

I wanted to get a lot of different pictures to share the beauty of all the ribbons I used :) I also used some Wild Orchid flowers, wedding stamens and some other wedding things for the bow on the front of the jar.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl


4 comments :

  1. How amazing is that just beautiful!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too pretty to have a practical use, it should have to do nothing but sit on your shelf and be decorative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! To think most people would have just thrown it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so dreamy and romantic. Another beautiful project to share sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say