Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scrapbooking with Ribbon!


Have you ever wanted to use ribbon on your scrapbook pages?
I've got a fun tutorial to show you how easy and fun it can be
using Really Reasonable Ribbon!

First, I adhered my photo and journaling card onto kraft cardstock. Then I picked out my favorite border and cut my RRR ribbon to 12" to match the length of my border.


Then I adhered each piece onto the page. You can alternate between ribbon and border or design it any way that you like. I used flat Glue Dots on the back of my ribbon for an extra secure bond.
 
Add your embellishements, journaling card, or whatever you wish to your page.


I used the July Ribbon Club goodies on this page (plus) some white double ruffle ribbon. Here's a close-up shot of the ribbon.


 At the end you come up with a fun page that used ribbon instead of patterned paper. This would be a fun project to make with your RRR Ribbon.


Hope you enjoyed my fun ribbon tutorial today! Be sure to hop on over to the RRR Shop to stock up on your ribbon goodies!


 

5 comments :

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee how this came out Angi!!! Really loving the background you created with ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! There is SOOOO much to look at, but yet, it is CAS!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angi your mom does have a wonderful smile. This is a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new idea for ribbon uses!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Angi! Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say