Sunday, July 3, 2011

Satin Ribbon with the Bow Easy!



Good Morning Happy Sunday!!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and those of you in the US Happy 4th of July!!!!

Crystal here and today I would like to share with you a creation I made with some Yummy 5/8 Satin Ribbon, and the Bow Easy!!! I just LOVE the Bow Easy, its soooo easy to make the perfect bow, guess that is how it got its name LOL!!!

Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!


Isn't this ribbon, sooo beautiful???? This fabulous color you can purchase in a variety pack, I have to say I LOVE this satin ribbon :))) I find myself using it on so many projects, its so easy to work with and just so beautiful!! HMMM Without the bow easy I don't think I could ever get my bow this perfect, come check it out HERE!!! Also for this creation I also drew a scene with this adorable SCACD image!!!

Don't forget you still have plenty of time to join in our Summer/Picnic Challenge, We would love to see your creations!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Sunday!!!

6 comments :

  1. Wow this is stunninly beautiful the image is gorgeous and the bow just finishes it off truely stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove your coloring and this card is simply fantastic! The details with the embossing and sewing are gorgeous too! Of course, that bow!!! Such pretty satin ribbon...I love all the ribbons that I get in my monthly club package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. I have to say that I wouldn't be without my Easy Bow. It is the best Bow Maker ever!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bow. And the image is super cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this card with that sweet image and the gorgeous colouring!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say