Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ramblings by Jacque!!



Happy Sunday everyone!! We hope that you are having a marvelous weekend and are getting ready for a great week!! Let's all ramble a little bit and I will share a card and a bit of news with you!!!

First I wanted to show you a little card I made this week using another of my new LOVES---Double-Faced Satin--this time in a 5/8" width. And let me tell you I am so impressed with how lovely the bows are made with this ribbon and the Bow Easy Tool. It is so difficult to find satin that is double-faced and Bonnie has it in so many colors and sizes at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop that you will be amazed. When you use this ribbon, there is no need to be concerned which way the tails of the bow are facing because they are just as pretty on both sides---LOVE IT!!!!!


On the outside of my card I used a double flat bow by wrapping the ribbon around the Bow-Easy twice because I wanted it to have much more dimension. But on the inside I made single flat bows by wrapping just once around the tool because I wanted much flatter bows...However the ones on the inside have just as much body because the ribbon is such a wonderful quality!!



How many of you have popped over and checked out the new Ribbon Club Assortment that Bonnie has just posted on the shop?? You can see them below!! Do they not all just yell out SPRINGTIME?!?!?! The DT will have our monthly Blog Hop on Wednesday, April 13 using ribbons from this April Assortment!!! So put that on your calendars and come on by!! I think I might just have to use the Lavender Diamond and the tiny Yellow Dots together...what do you think????


And finally...beginning tomorrow, April 4 through Monday, April 11, the DT will all be using a WEDDING THEME for our Ramblings posting so we would love for you to come by each day this week so you can see the lovely submissions by the RRR DT.

Until next Sunday, I send BIG HUGS to each of you....Jacque

5 comments :

  1. Wow this card is stunning, i just love the colours, and the inside is absolutely gorgeous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In holland we say.... WAUW! this is a beautyful card Jacque!!! I love everything:-)
    Hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your card is just sooo beautiful .......again jacque. You never seems to amaze me anymore, I just love what you´re doing both inside and outside. Stunning work hun. And I agree these ribbons are just gorgeous, and I must say the putple diamond is also my favorit here he he he It´s just awesome. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this is so gorgeous & stunningly beautiful! i am in love with it!!! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card jaques, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say