Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday with Bling!

I really like the new "bling" that's available in the embellishments category at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and Bonnie gave me some to play with this weekend. I used the Spring Medley Blue embellishments, along with the Swirls Turquoise ribbon to make this card. The birthday stamp is from Inkadinkadoo, the flourishes stamps I used to make the background print on the smaller rectangle are from Prima and the printed background paper is from Basic Grey. Note: I did add some rhinestones and pearls to the centers of the flowers (from my "stash, not sure of the brands!). Enjoy, and if it's your birthday, hope it's a good one. :) Debbie

3 comments :

  1. This card is simply beautiful. Fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I really love this card.. love that happy bday ticket! Darling!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say