Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Moments

Hello Everyone and happy Thursday to you all. I hope that you have been enjoying the first signs of Spring. The snow is starting to melt here and the earth is starting to sing. My card today is very much inspired by that.

I used the 3/8" white ric rac for this card, although you'd never know it. First I spritzed it wit tiger lily Glimmer Mist, then added Patina green perfect pearls on top. I absolutely love how it turned out and how well it matches the rest of the card.
I love altering my ribbon and trim. You can really come up with some wonderful ideas when you open your mind to the possibilities.
The stamps used on the card are all from Bombshell Stamps and all of the paper is 7 Gypsies.
Enjoy the rest of your week. What flowers are you going to be planting this spring in your gardens?

Toodles
Erika

2 comments :

  1. Just beautiful--everything coordinates perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous card! I love the colors you used. Isn't it fun being able to color coordinate with our markers and some white embellies like the ric rac!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say