Monday, February 15, 2010

and the Blog Candy WINNER IS................

First, I want to thank everyone for stopping by and becoming a follower and telling us how you use your ribbon. I'm so pleased with the great response we've gotten. I think we'll have to do this again soon!!

It seems that most of you are card makers and scrappers, so we'll continue to feature samples and tutorials on these subjects along with some new ways to use that ribbon stash.

Now on to our winner. The winner will have 72 hours to respond to this post by clicking the contact button at the top of the blog and emailing me your shipping information.



And the lucky winner is.........................................


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 19
Timestamp: 2010-02-15 20:03:11 UTC


Elsina said...
I use ribbon for scrapbooking and sinse a few weeks also for cards. Thanks for the chance! Lovely give away. I follow your blog and it is in my sitebar!
2/9/10 12:03 PM

Congratulations Elsina!!

Now if you didn't win, don't worry! I had so much fun with this giveaway, I am planning to host another real soon. Stay tuned........

Thanks everyone and have a super day!

Bonnie

4 comments :

  1. Congrats Elsina! Use your ribbon well - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Elsina! Enjoy your new ribbon!
    Hugs, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahh..the first ever blogcandy I win and i missed it. Can't believe it as I have you in my google reader which I clean daily. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say